[Northkeep] Gassion Memorial Service

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 5 09:53:19 PST 2023

For those not on Facebook, here is the information posted regarding HE
Gassion de Beaumarchais/Carl Fryday's memorial service, from Delesse.

HE Gassion’s/Carl Fryday’s memorial service will be this Sunday (ed.
2/5/23) at 2 pm at Becker-Rabon funeral home in Lawton. He will be interred
and have military honors at the Ft. Sill National Cemetery the following
week. I’ll share those details once we have them.
What Gassion/Ed really wanted was for us to gather together and share a
good meal, lift a glass, and share stories and memories. Those who wish to
join us are invited back to our home/Scissortail Forge for this after the
memorial service.
HE Audrella/Janice Kirksey and HE Fionn/Karyl Redmond have graciously
offered to help coordinate food. You can contact them through Facebook or
by phone if you have the number.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep