[Northkeep] Activity List February 6th - February 12th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 5 17:41:24 PST 2023

Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Monday February 6th  A&S Class starts at 7pm at Martin
Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the
Auditorium. We will be learning about the Order of Precedence (OP) and the
meaning of different awards by playing an awesome game of “Um, Actually”
written and mc’d by HL Yzabeau Brossier. It is going to be a fun night and
we have prizes!

Tuesday, February 7th. 6pm - 8pm Joint Fighter Practice at O'Brien Park
Recreation Center (6149 N. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74130). Both Chivalric and
Rapier fighter practices are happening tonight. If you are working on any
portable A&S projects, bring them out! The more the Parks people see the
educational value of what we do, the better chance we have of securing the
space!

Wednesday, January 25th. NO Joint Fighter Practice today.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)