[Northkeep] 2/7 Indoor Practice and A&S Night TONIGHT!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 7 13:48:40 PST 2023

Good afternoon, Northkeep!

Tonight's Joint Fighter Practice with A&S friends is very much on as
scheduled!

We'll see everyone who's available this evening for combat and general
camaraderie as we continue to try and impress the folks at the Tulsa County
Parks.

For memory's sake, we'll be at the O'Brien Park Community Center at 6149 N.
Lewis Ave. Be aware, if you plug the address in, some maps apps will direct
you to a small side building on the edge of the park. We're actually at the
large community center more in the middle of the huge park campus.

If you feel like looking it up yourself, if might help to plug in "O'Brien
Park Splash Pad" to navigate to.

Hope to see everyone there with their weapons and A&S projects!

In service,
Centurion Alexandre Crane
Northkeep Baronial Seneschal