[Northkeep] Baronial Officer Positions Coming Open!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 27 21:16:48 PST 2023

Good evening, wonderful Barony!

I wanted to take a minute to spread the word of a few officer positions
that we talked about at populace this evening.

1) Webminister

2) Hospitaller

3) Herald (still open)

I'd like to stop accepting applications for all three of these positions at
March Populace (3/27) toi begin the commentary period quickly after that
and be ready to appoint all three officers in April prior to Castellan.

As always, if you'd like to serve the Barony as one of its officers but
aren't sure how, don't hesitate to reach out to Their Excellencies, me, or
even the officer currently in the position you think you might be
interested in.

--
In service,
Centurion Alexandre Crane