[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at cox.net
Thu Jan 12 10:23:19 PST 2023

Bon Jour,

I have been looking for any information on the upcoming event on our
Baronial page or just typing in Winter kingdom 2023 and finding no
information about classes offered, feast, etc.

Rumor has it that the main courses of feast are rabbit and boar (both
non-kosher).  In the past, Kelandra has offered alternatives for
vegetarians, etc.   Is this again an option?  Just asking, not insisting
on wanting to cause extra trouble if not /already/ available.

Thank you,

Ismet