[Northkeep] Activity List January 21st - 28th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 21 22:23:15 PST 2023

 Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, January 21st.  NO MISSILE PRACTICE!

Monday January 22nd  Project Night starts at 7pm at Martin
Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the
Auditorium. We will be painting silk flags for our palio flag corps this
week, or you can bring your own project to work on!

Tuesday, January 23rd. Joint Fighter Practice at O'Brien Park Recreation
Center (6149 N. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74130).

Wednesday, January 25th. NO Joint Fighter Practice today.

Saturday, January 28th WINTERKINGDOM!!!!!
Site opens for set up at 6am - WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Website:
https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/winterkingdom/winterkingdom-a-visit-to-the-library/
FB Event: https://fb.me/e/3KEUWWEw6
Classes!