[Northkeep] Activity List July 16th - 22nd

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 13 09:32:01 PDT 2023

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, July 16th.  NO Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice today, this is the
final day of our Tokyo OK Demo! We have times for combat demos at 12:30pm
and 3:30pm, please let Lady Milokhna know if you can be there by filling
out the handy Google Form at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YmAbHVMGpslJpHS1z9ZEOZmeh-f6TkDDlN8zQP42Rm8/edit

Monday, July 17th, Scribal & Bardic starting at 7pm in the Auditorium of
Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129). Join us in
painting scrolls to honor the efforts of our friends, with music
to inspire us!

Tuesday, July 18th.  INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice starts at 6:00 pm at
Boston Avenue United Methodist Church (1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will
be in the gym, the gym is the large building on the corner of 13th &
Cincinnati. Please enter from the southeast corner of the building (from
the parking lot south of the church) as all entrances are locked and that
will be the one with a "doorman".  There is plenty of room for spectators
and artisans, so come hang out!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep