[Northkeep] Activity List July 23rd - 29th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 22 21:57:47 PDT 2023

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, July 23rd.  NO OFFICIAL Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice this
week.  The range we use will, as always, be free and open to the public:
City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South, Coweta, OK).

Monday, July 24th, Project Night- Vidheim Edition! starting at 7pm in the
Auditorium of Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK
74129).
Bring out your Vindheim projects! If you have a Vindheim project that you
have been working on or need some advice, bring it out tonight!
You can also bring your other projects. This is a good time to work on your
own projects that require more space or you need feedback on.

Tuesday, July 25th.  INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice starts at 6:00 pm at
Boston Avenue United Methodist Church (1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will
be in the gym, the gym is the large building on the corner of 13th &
Cincinnati. Please enter from the southeast corner of the building (from
the parking lot south of the church) as all entrances are locked and that
will be the one with a "doorman".  There is plenty of room for spectators
and artisans, so come hang out!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep