[Northkeep] Activity List June 2nd-June

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 1 12:29:54 PDT 2023

 Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

SunFest Demo, June 2nd-4th 10am to dusk each day. We have our centrally
located and partially shaded place again this year! Sooner Park in
Bartlesville ( 420 S Madison Blvd, Bartlesville, OK). SunFest is a huge
thing, so you really can't miss it.

Sunday, June 4th. Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice
3:30pm - 5:30pm at the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South,
Coweta, OK). Loaner gear and instruction is available, just give our
marshal a heads-up at missile at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Monday, June 5th. No-Sew Greek and Roman Garb with Yzzy! starting at 7pm in
the Auditorium of Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK
74129). There's a saying during these hot months that are creeping up on
us. "During the summer in Ansteorra, everyone is Roman."  While that might
not QUITE be true, Green and Roman garb can be a quick and easy way to beat
the heat during our long summer outdoor events. (Just don't forget your
sunscreen!) This class will help you create some quick Roman garb with
safety pins, fabric, and trim or a belt. We will walk through a couple of
ways to create early-period Mediterranean styles and talk about other
options, as well as easy embellishments and ways to make your garments
permanent if you choose!

Tuesday, May 2nd.  OUTDOOR Joint Fighter Practice at Whiteside Park (4009 S
Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135).We will be meeting near the Tennis court at
Whiteside Park starting at 6pm.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.
À votre service,