[Northkeep] Activity List June 18th - June 24th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 16 12:26:56 PDT 2023

 Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page. We are also working on getting everything
cross-posted to Discord!

Sunday, June 18th. NO Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice.

Monday, June 19th. VIRTUAL Open Project Night starting at 7pm on the
Unofficial Northkeep Discord server. The library is closed today, so we
will meet on Discord and help each other stay motivated and focused on
whichever of our projects need work! This may be the start of an
anti-procraftination guild 🙂
**************************
---Virtual Discord Call---
**************************
Virtual Open Project Night will take place on our Discord Server. Lady
Milokhna has created an instruction guide on how to log into our voice
channel from your phone!
https://docs.google.com/.../1jiA0uNZYux2aR8u0fjPUqm7.../edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jiA0uNZYux2aR8u0fjPUqm72WvJvNX_X/edit?fbclid=IwAR31DXrgvvCrGu2Nu7ToESSRWOShsQKRmam5kgc3pUMcibNM0Jx2Nlhj7HE>

Tuesday, June 20th.  OUTDOOR Joint Fighter Practice at Whiteside Park (4009
S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135).We will be meeting near the Tennis court
at Whiteside Park starting at 6pm.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

À votre service,