[Northkeep] Word fame

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 1 11:26:23 PST 2023

Ok Northkeep, let’s do some quick math: Our most recent ensign is the
Vindheim rapier commander, our seneschal became a centurion, our head of
entourage became an iris, our knight marshal is the Prince’s champion, (we
also have the Prince!) our creators of our battisseur BOTH received their
irises, our missle marshal is the King’s champion, our most recent dionader
is the General of the chivalric forces and NOW, our captain of the baronial
guard has become the General of rapier forces!!! You guys and everyone else
I forgot to mention are absolutely CRUSHING IT!!! We are so proud of you
all! Downside is I hope I get to see any of you at war, since you will be
so busy!!
We are not saying that it is due to us, rather so happy to be surrounded by
so many friends that are succeeding in the kingdom.
Congratulations again,
Perrin