[Northkeep] Fwd: Activity List March 7th-21st

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 9 18:21:54 PST 2023

 Sunday, March 19th - Missile Practice Cancelled

Monday, March 20th - War Stories & Repairs starting at 7pm at Martin
Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the
Auditorium.

Tuesday, March 21st. 6pm - 8pm Joint Fighter Practice at O'Brien Park
Recreation Center (6149 N. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK 74130). Both Chivalric and
Rapier fighter practices are planned. If you are working on any portable
A&S projects, bring them out!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep