[Northkeep] Northkeep Book Club Meeting TONIGHT!

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 12 12:21:15 PDT 2023

 Hail, dear scholars and connoisseurs of ancient narratives!
As the leaves turn to crimson and gold, and the winds whisper tales of
yore, we beckon thee to our next gathering, a culmination of epic
proportions! On the eve of October 12th, as the celestial spheres align, we
shall embark on a grand voyage through the entirety of the 'Birth of the
Kingdom', from its inception to its majestic crescendo.
We have voted on our next book, which will be non-fiction, and the results
will be announced tonight!
Join Zoom Meeting at 7pm
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82600064646...
<https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82600064646?pwd=NEpZNTN1ekRmRjcrYTREYnZVbjFIZz09>