[Northkeep] Activity List September 24th - September 30th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 20 19:39:56 PDT 2023

 Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, September 24th.  NO OFFICIAL Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice
today.

Monday, September 25th. Populace Meeting starting at 7pm in the Auditorium
of Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).
This is our monthly Baronial business meeting. During the business meeting
we will hear reports from each of the Baronial Officers, discuss what has
happened in the past month, and make plans. This meeting is open to the
public and can be attended in person or online.