[Northkeep] Activity List April 14th - 21st

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 12 20:06:48 PDT 2024

 Sunday, April 14th Castellan Cup: Missile Edition at the Coweta Archery
Park (35079 E 151st St. S., Coweta, OK 74429)
We will choose the new Northkeep Archery and Thrown Weapons champions at
this FREE event!
The event opens at 11, and the tournaments will be from 12-4. Then there
will be a potluck and social until about 6pm.

If you already have a Castellan Cup passport, be sure to bring it with you.
Scores from the passport will be used to guide our choice of Castellan at
Castellan: Return of the Prince (May 17-19). If you want to compete for
Castellan and haven't gotten your passport yet, this is a great time to get
started!

Monday, April 15th. Project Night at 7pm in the Auditorium of Martin
Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).
We will be working on various projects to prepare for Castellan. This
meeting is free and open to the public.

Tuesday, April 16th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Joint Fighter Practice

3005 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129, USA

*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*

This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier, we will be in the
former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip mall past Same
Day Computer Repair.

There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair.
*The bathrooms are not finished yet, there is a QT across the street if
needed.*
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal before practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Wednesday, April 17th, 7pm, Northkeep Book Club Virtual Meeting
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory- Discussion of all Chapters
Participation is open to everyone, regardless of whether you have read the
book or not. You can just work on your crafts and listen.