[Northkeep] Activity List February 4th - February 10th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 3 09:10:10 PST 2024

 Sunday, February 4th - NO Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to lack of
a missile marshal.

Monday, February 5th. Gulf Wars Planning & Roundtable ONLINE, 7pm
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86380811426?pwd=NUtobzRYWDBmRlZCZ3hDUnM0dnQ2UT09

Meeting ID: 863 8081 1426
Passcode: 722333

Tuesday, February 6th.  INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice at the new FIGHTER
GYM (3005 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*
This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier
We will be in the former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip
mall past Same Day Computer Repair.
There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair! The
bathrooms are not finished yet, there is a QT across the street if needed.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Thursday, February 8th. Northkeep Book Club Discussion ONLINE, 7pm
The link to join will be sent out shortly before the event.
This time we are discussing "Year of Wonders: A novel of the Plague" by
Geraldine Brooks. While it helps to have read the book, that is not a
prerequisite for attending. We love our discussions, mark your calendars
and join us!

Saturday, February 10th. Laurel's Prize Tourney!

Facebook Event:
https://facebook.com/events/s/laurels-prize-tourney/951393666546001/

Middle Eastern Dance Championship info:
https://ansteorra.org/artsandsciences/middleeast/medc-rules/