[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting! and Activity List July 28th-August 3rd

Adalia VondemBerg adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 17:11:31 PDT 2024

We will be trying a Google Meet (without the microphones) instead of
Facebook -- the link is  https://meet.google.com/kqo-rxfm-zxh
<https://meet.google.com/kqo-rxfm-zxh?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR1k7uZBYxMy8os8n9I2HLW7zhITBmgwMC4HXAlhKKUc1BdX3RvV3twI5QY_aem_X_6TKY0LQTsgxTYaSMaklA>
--
We'll also post this link in all our Facebook and Discord sources.