[Northkeep] Northkeep Book Club TONIGHT!

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:31:44 PDT 2024

Cross-posting from Discord for Gwendaline Day:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! A Summons to the Lovers of Tales and Chronicles! Good
morrow, esteemed companions of our learned fellowship. Be it known that on
the one and thirtieth day of July, in the year of our Lord 2024, at the
hour of seven in the evening, we shall convene to deliberate upon the
esteemed tome, "A Trail of Ink," being the third volume in the chronicles
of Hugh de Singleton. Gather ye with fervent spirits and inquisitive minds
to explore the intrigues and secrets within these treasured pages. Let not
the distractions of mundane life hinder thee, for our assembly promises an
evening of spirited discourse and shared enlightenment. Remember well the
appointed date and hour, and let us meet as devoted scholars in this noble
pursuit of knowledge and camaraderie. Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82600064646?pwd=NEpZNTN1ekRmRjcrYTREYnZVbjFIZz09
Meeting ID: 826 0006 4646 Passcode: 424312

--

À votre service,

Jehanne de Montauban

she/hers