[Northkeep] Activity List June 2nd - June 8th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 2 06:34:31 PDT 2024

 Sunday, June 2nd -LAST DAY of our *SunFest Demo*, at Sooner Park (410 S
Madison, Bartlesville, OK 74006) 10 am - 5 pm (or whenever people stop
coming by)

Monday, June 3rd - So You Want to be Coronet? at 7pm in the Auditorium of
Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).
This will be an open panel discussion with 2 sets of former Vindheim
Coronets, Viscount Skeggi and Viscountess Emmalina, and  Duke Jean Paul and
Duchess Gilyan . Whether you are planning to fight for Coronet on June
29th, or you just were curious about what is involved, this is sure to be
interesting and informative!

Tuesday,June 4th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

3005 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129, USA

*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*

This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier, we will be in the
former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip mall past Same
Day Computer Repair.

There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal before practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Saturday, June 8th
Ansteorra’s Summer Crown Tournament & Northkeep Investiture
St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church
400 W. New Orleans St. Broken Arrow, OK 74011
Site opens at 8 am & closes at 7 pm

Website: https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/summercrown/
FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/share/YoTwgdACEnV8Qqax/

We will be able to set up Friday night, watch for announcements here and on
Facebook and Discord regarding specific times.

Lady Serena de Fleuris is heading up Gate this year!
We need 2-3 volunteers per two hour shift.
Shifts will run from 7:45 to 10, 9:45 to 12, and 11:45 to 2 to accommodate
the 2 hour shifts and a 15 minute buffer for counting.
To volunteer, please contact Serena on FB via @Sierra Eveland, or I can
pass on replies to this email list.
À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban