[Northkeep] Waterbearing Donations for Crown Tournament

Milokhna of Northkeep milokhnaofnorthkeep at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:36:35 PDT 2024

Hello Northkeep!  This is last minute notice, but I could use your help.

I am head of Waterbearing for Crown Tournament this weekend.  I need the
items that you see on the Google sheet in the link.  If you have donations
you can bring me, I can pick them up from you at:

So You Want To Be Coronet (Tonight at Martin Regional Library at 7 PM)

Northkeep Fighter Practice (Tomorrow at Next to the Same Day Computer
Repair at 6 PM)

I am looking for:

4 oz water bottles

4 oz Gatorade (assorted flavors)

4 oz G Zero (assorted flavors)

Oranges

Grapes

Dill pickles (whole or spears, I can slice them)

Peanut butter Pretzels

Hand Sanitizer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vMdHxJE95le38rNg0p5L7eqdxevuCzyF095KvGVZSwo/edit?usp=sharing

YIS,