[Northkeep] Activity List June 16th - June 22nd

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 19:58:54 PDT 2024

 Sunday, June 16th - NO Official Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to
lack of a missile marshal.

Monday, June 17th. Open Project Night at 7pm in the Auditorium of
Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
Bring whatever you are working on to the library! There are plenty of
tables and space for those large scale project layouts, and plenty of room
for collaboration. This meeting is free and open to the public.

Tuesday, June 18th, Combined Fighter Practice from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, 3005
S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129.
*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*
This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier, we will be in the
former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip mall past Same
Day Computer Repair.
There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal before practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Baronial Progress:
Saturday, June 22nd, Bonwicke Investiture, Site opens at 8:30am
    Westview Baptist, 825 S 14th St, Slaton, TX 79364-5017
Bonwicke celebrates the investiture of their new Landed Nobility and
decides the champions for A&S and Bardic.
Adult Registration: $25.00
Adult Member Discount: $15.00
Under 18 years old: Free
Feast: $10