[Northkeep] Activity List March 3rd - March 9th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 1 14:14:49 PST 2024

 Sunday, March 3th - NO Official Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to
lack of a missile marshal.

Monday, March 4th. - A&S Night - Handspinning 101 starting at 7pm in the
Auditorium of Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).

class name: Handspinning 101
instructor: Milokhna DellaRiga
time frame: 2hrs (7 to 9pm)
Come learn about the ancient art of handspinning! This will be a brief
overview of the history of handspinning, the method that has been used to
turn grass and hair into clothing, blankets, and ship's sails.
For those who wish to be more hands on, I will also be teaching the basics
of drafting, spinning, and plying to make your own handmade yarn.
I will bring a collection of spindles, fiber, and yarns to show the variety
of what is possible to make with this technique. If you have your own, I
would love to see them!
Simple spindles, 1 oz of wool, and crochet thread will be provided free of
charge to those who wish to try them!

Tuesday, March 5th.  NO Joint Fighter Practice this week or next!
Most of our fighters are packing for Gulf Wars this week, and at Gulf Wars
next week. The next Joint Fighter Practice will be March 19th!

Thursday, March 7th, at 7pm. Northkeep Book Club Discussion on Zoom
We are reading "The Pillars of the Earth" by Tom Follett, and will be
discussing Chapters 8-13. As always, you do not have to have read the
material to join the meeting, just be prepared for spoilers!
Zoom https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82600064646...
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fus06web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F82600064646%3Fpwd%3DNEpZNTN1ekRmRjcrYTREYnZVbjFIZz09%26fbclid%3DIwAR0qQxWqBGmumjhY0i9ztdXPyco4Zm2dA3iywI8tiEQkVb6tyHsR9XhkT6M&h=AT2IE4xrZ7l29q_zzd4WNTNdB9A9yF9uiJznmAGMyIFSOftP_uxqLv3mUnbMDI1okvIVyL-VfMs-eIhVnw6xJp1lfZZmzrtF5-Dq4y9qhP9hdAvOpOwF5HhQ7_cHUt0XIwDO&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT3hlEXLQm3ID_4V5Uvo1B8o0q9_3J164QHnklAwrQknkQwaXhKaHR4zTU4ZD-8_xzV_1A6CxUQ_w2lGRocTyXhkIxtRfdw31AhABIB1gRBKt8_uU03MICeSrPN2UMcnIQtZJa5cQrv3U4LRulq_UbXV-wCpMenGtapxErFecZTothUFSRfh_f3AeIMJsesD1zONAKuiDkFTgDgs>

Meeting ID: 826 0006 4646
Passcode: 424312@

Saturday, March 9th - GULF WARS gate opens at 1pm!
https://www.gulfwars.org/

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep