[Northkeep] Activity List March 24th - March 30th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 23 11:11:50 PDT 2024

 Sunday, March 24th - NO Official Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to
lack of a missile marshal.

Monday, March 25th. Populace Meeting starting at 7pm in the Auditorium of
Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).
This is our monthly Baronial business meeting. During the business meeting
we will hear reports from each of the Baronial Officers, discuss what has
happened in the past month (Gulf Wars!), and make plans (Castellan, Crown
Tournament!). This meeting is open to the public and can be attended in
person or online.
This will also be the Baronial Transition Q&A and the start of Polling! You
don't want to miss this one!