[Northkeep] Activity list March 31st - April 6th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 30 20:25:27 PDT 2024

 Sunday, March 31st - NO Official Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to
lack of a missile marshal.

Monday, April 1st. A&S Night at 7pm in the Auditorium of Martin Regional
Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2601+S+Garnett+Rd,+Tulsa,+OK+74129?entry=gmail&source=g>).
This month, Her Excellency Elisaveta af Isafjord is teaching her persona
class. If you ever wanted tips on creating your SCA persona, this is the
place to be!

Tuesday, April 2nd, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

3005 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129, USA

*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*

This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier, we will be in the
former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip mall past Same
Day Computer Repair.

There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair.
*The bathrooms are not finished yet, there is a QT across the street if
needed.*
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal before practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.
April 5th - 7th Norman Medieval Faire Demo (Namron)

Reeves Park, 2501 Jenkins Ave, Norman, OK 73072

More information at https://medievalfair.org/d

ALSO

Baronial Progress - Elfsea Defender

ADDRESS: Burger’s Lake, 1200 Meandering Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76114

Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/share/Fj6vjV7SgYnedPEx/?mibextid=9l3rBW

Website: https://ansteorra.org/elfsea/elfsea-defender-2024/

À votre service,