[Northkeep] Activity List May 26th - Jun 2nd

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri May 24 12:53:09 PDT 2024

 Sunday, May 26th - NO Official Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to
lack of a missile marshal.

Monday, May 27th. NO MEETING Due to the holiday.

Tuesday, May 28th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

3005 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129, USA

*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*

This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier, we will be in the
former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip mall past Same
Day Computer Repair.

There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal before practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Thursday, May 30th, *SunFest Demo* SET-UP! We will meet at Sooner Park (410
S Madison, Bartlesville, OK 74006) at 6:30 pm to set up pavilions & lyst
field. The more hands, the better!

SunFest  is a free week-end of performances and merchants that draws
several hundred people together, and it's a really fun demo opportunity!
Bring out your display items, bring any take-home projects to demonstrate,
bring out your historical games, and bring out your best persona fighting
kit!

Friday, May 31st, *SunFest Demo, * 3 pm - 10 pm
Saturday June 1st, *SunFest Demo*, 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday June 2nd, *SunFest Demo*, 10 am - 5 pm (or whenever people stop
coming by)

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep