TENT - Save your pennies

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Wed Dec 29 11:46:24 PST 1993

Anyone have this book yet?  I have no idea how I could afford it, but it
looks like a 'must-have' for the library:

Rhodes Godfrey, Major: Tents & Tent-Life, From The Earliest Ages To The
                Present Time. To Which Is Added The PracticeOf Encamping
An Army In
                The Ancient & Modern Times ; London : William Clowes &
Sons. New edition,
                with a supplement, 1859. 8vo. 267pp. Numerous engravings
throughout. Spine
                slightly frayed at top & bottom & along edges, corners
lightly bumped, else V.G.
                copy. Presentation on half-title to M. Wyndham, with the
Authors compliments, Feb.
                1861. 367 Military £GBP150.00