PE - List feild tents for Royals

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Apr 21 05:24:35 PDT 2000

John LaTorre wrote:

> > Having made the West Kingdom's royal pavilion,
>
> But I only sent it once! My mailer musta gone wiggy. Sorry
> if I inconvenienced anybody.
>
> --
>
> John LaTorre (Johann von Drachenfels)
>
> "Always do right. It will gratify some people & astonish the
> rest."
> --Mark Twain
Thank for your help and your experience, Fresh ideas help spark the old brain again in thinking of new things and how to pull it off.
Hey we like hearing from you even if it is three or four times in a row. I was thinking of using a metal frame for ease of those setting it up. But redesign the frame a
little so that it will have only one slope of the roof going back. I think I will have to play with it and see what I can actually do with it. There is some tents in the
tudor and Jacobean (forgive if I spelled it wrong) but have not seen any others.

Has anyone heard from Mira, and how her husband is doing. Please send prays her husband isn't well.

Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net