PE - ansteorran period encampment book

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Aug 17 08:27:24 PDT 2000

Also a good house hold thread that is for tent making, is upholstery thread. Conso brand is the best, you can get it at Hancocks fabrics. It has a weight of 69 and it is
made of polyester. Really strong and it holds it strength for a very long time. In looking for thread, look at the number on the bottom of the spools. You want to pick the
higher number, so compare. Of course to high of a weight and you will not be able to use it on your standard house hold machine. Conso has more on the spool then Coats and
Clark, it is stronger and cost less. Double the thread for you money.  Hancocks will order it by the box for you if you talk to the manager. You will need about 15 to 20
spools for the average size tent 10x20. I would buy a lot of extra bobbins while you at it because it is a real pain to have to pull a tent out of the machine to have to
rewind bobbins because you ran out. I used to wine  up about 20 to 30 at a time before I started sewing. Marguerite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,