PE - Weird shopping coup

Mira (Tanya Guptill) tguptill at teleport.com
Fri Aug 25 17:32:46 PDT 2000

Brownish--kind of butt-ugly, but I sat down and designed the my next tent today
(the Turkish one) and it will work fine for the roof panels.  It also takes paint
like a dream, so it could be facing out, or I could have the canvas/woven side
out, and line the interior with something Turkish and lightweight...

Mira