TENT - Re: new to tent making

Garthman42@aol.com Garthman42 at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 21:26:31 PST 2000

Well, its been a busy day for the guild, I logged on to nearly thirty
messages.  I am only going to add to the hub-bub, but I have a quick
question.  I want to have a period pavilion for my bar.  I am thinking about
a 15' X 24' rectangular Marquis.  My question is this, where can I get a good
pattern?  I would be happy to buy a pattern, but I want to make sure that it
is clear and easy to understand.  Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a
pattern, one that they have used and that worked out well?  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Yours in Service,
Gabriel