TENT - Tent Class/Tour at Estrella

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Thu Jan 20 09:13:51 PST 2000

Greetings, fellow tent makers! :)

It looks like the tent class at Estrella is going to be a reality.  We
do not have a time and day yet for the class, but will send those along
as soon as available.

If you are going to Estrella, and would like to be part of the panel of
people who have made tents, please drop me a line.  So far, the panel
consists of  John LaTorre of Dragonwing Pavilions, Sunjan Yurt-Maker
Extraordinaire, and me, who will be showing a 14th century painted
French round pavilion.    Sunjan is bringing an 18' yurt, and it sounds
like she's more than willing to answer questions.  John is bringing one
of his Dragonwing beauties.

Also, even if you don't want to be part of the panel, but are going to
make it to Estrella, please stop by the tent class if possible, or if
you see a huge yurt with a little blue gold-accented round French tent
next to it, stop by and say hello! :)  We are considering have a tent
tour be part of the class, so if you have a creation you'd like to show
off, discuss, or get ideas on, please consider being part of the
tour--or the panel (hint hint).

Hope to see you there!

Mira Silverlock McKendrick
An Tir