TENT - Period Tent Camping at Estrella

John LaTorre jlatorre at midtown.net
Thu Jan 20 12:28:20 PST 2000

Tanya Guptill wrote:

> Sorry for the multiple message, everyone.  We're just doing a bit of
> planning for Estrella.
>
> It sounds like Master Johann, HL Sunjan, and I will be camping in the
> period encampment, where the exteriors of the tents, and whatever is
> outside the tent, is as period as possible (I think that is the
> definition).  This is not Enchanted Ground, where the campers are asked
> to be in persona at all times.

Well, I don't know that for sure, since the person in charge of that hasn't
answered my questions about that. (If you have an independent source of
information, let me know.) Also, Sunjan needs to tell me how much space the yurt
will take, should that person assume that I'm the one keeping track of such
things. ... and anybody else who wants to participate needs to let me know,
particularly with regard to space requirements.

> We would love to have other tent makers camp with us!  If this interests
> you, please drop me a line.

Yes, please do!

--

John LaTorre (Johann von Drachenfels)

"Always do right. It will gratify some people & astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain