TENT - Estrella encampment

John LaTorre jlatorre at midtown.net
Mon Jan 24 11:36:53 PST 2000

Hi, all.

I've received a reply from Master Drusilus on the Estrella War's "Period
Encampment" requirements, which I quote here in its entirety.

> At this point we are concerned mostly with appearence.  No modern items are
> to be visible and all tents must be of a period style.  The level of
> authenticity that you maintain within your encampments is up to you, though
> we do encourage everyone to do their best.  We do not require organizational
> or other discussinos to take place out of the camp.  We want to put on a good
> visible show.
>
> Drusilus

Now it's Johann speaking:

I hope this news attacts those of you who want to camp with us, but who don't
want to be as historically accurate or persona-oriented as the "Enchanted
Ground" requires. Please let Master Drusilus and the tent-list know if you want
to camp with us; his email is    Meisterdru at cs.com and mine is
jlatorre at midtown.net (if you want to let me know but don't want to respond via
the list).

--

John LaTorre (Johann von Drachenfels)

"Always do right. It will gratify some people & astonish the rest."
--Mark Twain