TENT - encampments and classes

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Jan 24 21:42:50 PST 2000

Tanya Guptill wrote:

> Fellow tenties,
>
> Looks like there are about 40 members on the list, now.    I was curious if we could do a quick roll call, to see the geographical locations of the members.  I can supply info
> for a few...
>
> Mira--An Tir (U.S)
> Sunjan--An Tir (Canada)
> Mistress Cymbric--An Tir (U.S.)
>
> Any one else?

I have some one who can take a count doing that for me. I think it is about 60 to 70 people. I get the subscribes. However when the computer crashed so did the
enrollments:( So I lose the count of the people on it. Marguerite
--
Please note the address change on the web site and the personal e-mail!

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur, marguerite at ih2000.net