TENT - Re: roll call

Cym VanFaulker-Smith cymbric at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 19:30:56 PST 2000

	Pardon me, but like most 'Scadians' I'm not
very familiar with my Knowne World geography  -- beyond that
of my home kingdom, that is.  I have no clue where the Barony
of Bryn Gwlad is, and only a vague (read: An Tirian)
understanding of where Ansteorra is. :-) However Bryn Gwlad
sounds possibly Welsh and I love _all_ things Welsh, so I
would certainly be happy to know where it is located in
the modern world. So, my Lady, would you be so kind as to
re-post where you are from using the modern equivalents, as well.
I would also invite anyone else responding to the roll-call post,
to do so.  With a common frame of reference, we might find that
we *all* learn a thing or two about Knowne World Geography! :-)
Knowledge is power!
Ever In Service, Mistress Cymbric of the Isles