TENT - Camping Furniture

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Wed Jan 26 15:33:15 PST 2000

Good gentles,

Since we've been discussing furniture stuff lately, I wanted to see if other
people are interested in expanding this group to include furniture and
encampment-related items.  It seems to go so naturally with the tent info (how
do you furnish that beautiful pavilion you just sewed?), and I think there is a
real dearth of good plans and research in this area.

A reminder--there are plans online from the now-defunct Known World
Architectural Guild, at http://www.teleport.com/~tguptill/toc.htm.  I've
completed webbing all the furniture plans I could find, and am looking for more,
so if you know of someone who has a great design or research, please consider
having them contact me, including sharing links to information already on the
Web.  Only four more month until the camping season here in An Tir....

Mira