TENT - Need help hanging my walls

Samuel Walters agincrt at brightok.net
Thu Jan 27 07:00:41 PST 2000

Greetings all,

Man it is snowing here in my little part of Oklahoma...I'm not complaining
though.  Anyway the mention of waterproofing and shrinkage made me check to
see and by the way that water will not absorb into the material but just
beads up and rolls around (my test was ten minutes long) I'm going to assume
my material was pretreated.  Which makes sense since they were painters
tarps and essentially useless if they would let liquid seep through....So
now do I have much to worry about with shrinkage?

Yours in our Society

Rhys Goch
Mka Sam Walters