TENT - Re: roll call, period encampment ideas?

Jeannette Henderson jeannette at hatfield.on.ca
Thu Jan 27 19:29:25 PST 2000

Greetings,
My name is Madeleine Valois, from Mare Amethystinum(Thunder Bay, ON, CA) in the
Principality of Northshield within the Middle Kingdom.

Marguerite(sp?) suggested that someone on this list may be of assistance with a
question I have about encampments.  I was wondering how much encampments changed
over the centuries, I was hoping to devise an encampment for my household, and
we all come from a wide range of time periods and locations.  I want to set up
the encampment so that nothing would seem out of place in any of the time
periods, is such a thing possible?

Madeleine