TENT - Re:list members vote!

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Jan 28 22:09:13 PST 2000

 Welcome to the list! There are about thirteen new members in the past two weeks! Roll call is still not complete, but the number is about 58 with all of the new members.
Hope you enjoy the list.

	There was a question about if we should make this list an emcampment list as well. This would included the furniture and getting together. I really want it to be a guild
list, but this includes all of it. I just don't want to let it get too far from our goal of tent making. I am always willing to do what the people on the list would like to
see in the list. It will remain mainly for those interested in making a tent or period tenting people who have purchased one. But the furniture goes with this. I am having
three beds made for my tudor and a table. Ok I like to camp in style!  :) I do want people to get the most out of the list. You have to have all the pretties that goes into
the tent, including period tent decorations.
Please let me know your vote on it. I think some people would like to have their answers kept private. So please email me at marguerite at ih2000.net and I will let you know
what the majority would like to see.
In service to Ansteorra,
List Master Lady Marguerite des Fleur