PE - list members from ansteorra

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Jun 23 16:11:59 PDT 2000

Greetings your excellency. Thank you for joining the list. Have you any tent making experience? If so please share with the list about your tents you have made. I would
like it if one day all of us can meet together and have an encampment or if you could help and sponsor a period encampment and ask all of those whose you know who has a
tent to come and camp with you. Also any one who already knows hoe to make makes. Even if it is basic tent making to join with me and make a book to give to those who wants
to learn. that way we can make our kingdom look pretty and more like the dream. I need all of every one's help in our kingdom to get this going. It would be nice if we
could do a hospitality tent on the side of the list field. If any one has any ideas about promoting the encampment guild and getting the encampments started in our kingdom
please give me your help and advise. Marguerite list master for the kingdom of ansteorra.

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org