PE - Berne museum original

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Mar 22 07:15:24 PST 2000

Vitvat! Graydragon!

Wow! I look at the chest! Very nice! Your house hold should be proud of their works. I am collecting furniture for my tudor. I have a love and a lust for furniture right
now. I had meet with a lot of furniture people with the thoughts of bartering a tent for chairs. Just got four really nice full size beds and a really nice table. Made by
Lord Vergil. He is the really cool guy in are Kingdom plus a great furniture makers. I told him to look at the beautiful work. The painting on the furniture very very well
done. The tapestry's was so nicely done! I love it all so much I forgot to look at the tents! Vitvat! :) Marguerite!
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org