PE - [Fwd: Ger-Makers Mailing List is up!]

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Mar 22 14:04:30 PST 2000

John LaTorre wrote:

> Lady Margeurite des Fleur wrote:
>
> >  Place all of the non period tents behind
> > the period ones.
>
> Here in the West Kingdom, we have a law that only
> period pavilions are to be seen from the
> list-field, and that modern tents must be blocked
> from the line of sight by  period tents, walls, or
> the like. Does this obtain in anyone else's
> kingdom, as well? Is it codified into law somehow?
>
> --
>
> John LaTorre

Ansteorra has so few of period tents that every body will be hiding behind one or two tents:). That is a good idea when we get the numbers of tents up. But first we have to
get them in the right direction. However, it is getting better. The last time I had gone to an event there was about 15 tents at the event. I NEED HELP! Ansteorra's who is
on the list can help by getting people to camp with them if possible in there own tents to show them how nice it is to camp in a period tent. yerts is the most common. But
we are moving walls. I have been teaching a lot in all areas of the Kingdom to help people get into them. But it will get time. I had been to events where my family was the
only period tents on the whole site. How sad I see people crwaling out of them. Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org