PE - Hi

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Tue May 23 23:32:32 PDT 2000

Hi All,

I have been quite of late because I have recently changed jobs. I am Lab Manager now at the Plant Biotechnology Centre of AgVictoria.

One of the good things about the job is that it is on an University campus (Latrobe University) and I found lots new pictures of tents to add to my site.

Good luck with the Encampment.

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html