[PE - Steppes Warlord Period Encampment]

Wendy Freeman/Otte wyllow at netscape.net
Thu May 25 10:29:22 PDT 2000

I take it back - Don't look for the highly visible 2-bell pavilion.
Stomach Flu + Plumber bill + Overtime work has forced me to decide not to go
to Steppes Warlord.
The only reason left to go is to practice setting up a pavilion (which I know
intimately) in the dark in 90+degree weather (I am northern) and sit around  &
complain about the heat. Hmmm...what fun?

I hope others enjoy the Period Encampment at Steppes - I always discover so
much I still need to learn at them.

I don't think there are many summer camping events here (I couldn't take the
heat, even if there were!), so I'll see you in the Fall.

Anyone want to plan for a Labor Day (whatever event makes a good excuse)
Period Encampment?

-Wyllow