PE - My new tent!

Corun MacAnndra corun at clark.net
Mon May 29 05:35:03 PDT 2000

Nessa wrote:

>Greetings to the lists! I just wanted to let everyone
>know that my website now has pictures of my new tent.
>It survived it's first event (May Crown/An Tir) with
>very few problems! I would like to thank everyone on
>these list who gave advice and support, THANK YOU!

Very nice indeed. Is the roof attached to the walls? Or are they separate
pieces with the roof put up first and the walls tied on later? My Lady and
I are going to build a pavalino, but the ones that get built out here (by
Master Dafydd and Master Terafan) are all sewn into a single unit. I ask
because the way the roof falls on yours (at least in the pictures) it looks
like there's a loose overlap of the roof onto the walls.

Thank you,
Corun