PE - Re: period encampment at three kings

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Nov 2 07:38:00 PST 2000

That should be big enough. With you guys chili and our soup we can feast! Is anyone else coming? One thing that we would do with are old house hold is to have everyone
bring an item for the pot. One bring meat and then someone may bring a vegetable. someone will bring onions spices what every and then you in up with some thing original.
We have never had a bad soup as a result. What do you think?

Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net
4260 Arthur Lane