PE - Re: period encampment at three kings

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Nov 3 05:29:28 PST 2000

Well the only thing is we don't want to step on someone's toes. Is Richard the chili person. We need to see how many on the list is whose coming. I have about eight people
expecting me. But remember I am doing kingdom membership drive and have a couple of apprentices for chirurgeoning to meet me there. But if we break out the pot and just
throw things in that would not be causing any upset for anyone. I will just tell them I hate chili yuck! I will bring a good bit for seasonings, and other yummy things to
throw in if you bring the meat. If people wants to come and have some they are welcomed to come. There was a late period bean soup that my lord and I cooked for kingdom
warlords this year. Did you have some he also cooked it for Fall melee's two years ago. It was really good. What about some thing like that. I was ask if I could bring
drinks so I am plus some for the day time. Come and have lunch with me and we can plot together about it and make a store run. But please come have lunch. Nothing really
special but come and eat. My purple and gold tent on the list field. Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net