PE - OT--Stolen Items--Ansteorra

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Nov 15 12:19:44 PST 2000

Thank you Mira For your help in this matter. The list is quite these days a big part of it people are getting in that last minute camping. My last camping for this year. It
is a fall melee's our barony's. I am in the process of getting furniture together for my Tudor tent. I have a good man who is making me a beautiful tudor table and chairs
that he found documentation on. Mira you would love to post it to the web site for additional information. Any other items of interest that people would like to see
posted.

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,