PE - OT--Stolen Items--Ansteorra

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Nov 17 10:09:21 PST 2000

It is important for other kingdom's to keep an eye out for it as well. It is my understanding from being at that event that their was a lot of people visiting from other
kingdom's. So every one please watch for it. It was of great personal value to this individual, more then money value. The individual is very heart broken that it is gone.
I have spoken to my Crown about it and they thank all who is watching for it and very glad Mira that you posted it to your web site. I am very up set that this individual
feels that they can just take an item that doesn't belong to them and walk off with it. Please continue your great efforts and don't give up untill this individual is
found. This kind of individual doesn't belong in the society. It was place in a location that it would not have been mistaken as theirs before it was taken. Thank you!
Marguerite

Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net