PE - camping in snake country

Tannim McLlyr tannim at internetoutlet.net
Sun Oct 1 14:23:51 PDT 2000

> Ok, ladies & lords...   Another question!  <G>  I don't live in rainy
> country, but in snake country.  What precautions do you take do keep the
> snakes out of your bedding, etc.?  [#1... have a bed which is off the
> ground, right? <G>]
there is also several merchants in the society who make travel beds that are
easy to set up and break down when they are broke down they ley flat i will
be putting a bed drawing to the site that is easy to build.
also roll your bed roll up and make sure your tent is secure i used to live
in snake country that is how i know how to deal with it